Sunday, September 23, 2012

Red Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Orange County California


Date:  September 22, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hello. My name is (name removed) and for the last, say almost 2 hours I've been on my Facebook asking if anyone saw the red lights that we saw in the sky. Of course, everyone thinks I'm nuts. My daughter and I were sitting on the couch, and first she said she saw a flash that looked like lightning.

A few minutes later, she screamed and told me to look out the window. I freaked out and woke my husband up and he saw through the window and we ran outside. They were bright and in a line one right after the other.

I called my dad then, and realized I had to hang up and take a picture. They almost looked like bombs flying in the air, like the ones you see on a TV showing war footage. Anyway, by the time I took a picture, most of them were gone except for like 1 bright one and a few faint ones.

We thought maybe they were Chinese lanterns, but they were way too high. These were in sequence! I would like to know what they could have been.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: