Monday, September 24, 2012

Lights In The Night Sky Seen From Massachusetts/Northern Rhode Island


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:15 a.m.

Hi Brian, I saw something unusual and told a friend who asked me if I had seen anything on the web about it. I typed in some basic information and you came up right away. I saw an entry from Berkeley, Mass.

I am on the Mass/northern RI line and Berkeley is about 45 minutes from me so I had to share my experience, although somewhat different. What caught my eye also was that I also saw 9 lights in groups of 3 groups of 3.

It was last night, August 18, 2012 around 12:15 a.m. I looked out my back window, which faces north, and noticed a very bright, straight, light in the sky. At first it looked like a vertical line, but as I looked more closely, it was more like 3 balls connected by a string, something like an ornament, hanging vertically in the sky. 

It was to my northeast in the direction of Boston. No sound. No movement. I watched for a while, but there was no movement. I saw another similar grouping, dimmer and well to the west of the first one. It too could have been bright, but I was seeing it through a cloud that wouldn't budge so I could get a better look. 

I also saw a third grouping, this one to the southeast of the first one and lower in the sky, which was the dimmest of the three groups, but still the same alignment. This one would have been closer to Cape Cod and Berkeley is closer to the Cape than I am.

I don't know what to make of this and have never seen anything like this shape in the sky before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: