Monday, September 24, 2012

Green Light With Tail Flew Over Malden Massachusetts


Date:  August 23, 2012
Time:  5:50 a.m.

Hi Brian, this is crazy that I Googled this and found this information.
This morning 8/23/2012 at 5:50 a.m. I was driving to work on I-93 south through Malden, Massachusetts when I noticed a strange thing in the sky ahead.

I saw a green light with what looked like a trail. I would guess it was about 200 yards ahead of me. It flew across I-93 south from right to left and then just seemed to burn out and disappear.  

I was amazed at what I saw, but what could I do on the highway and since it also just disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: