Friday, September 21, 2012

Triangle Of Red Lights Over De Soto Missouri


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  Evening.

So I write this after I did a quick Google search after witnessing something while driving home with my girlfriend in eastern Missouri (De Soto). I saw a triangle of red lights, each red light at a point, in an isosceles triangle shape.

They were not moving, yet, they were hovering about 300-1000 feet up. I witnessed this less than 5 minutes ago. At each point of the triangle, were one red and one green light.

As we passed, I looked back to see that the green lights had turned off and the red light object began moving towards the north.

It did have similarities to the layout of a helicopter, but the lights were too bright and the object was in too odd a location for me to be convinced of this. We both saw it.

I am not a huge believer in aliens etc, but if you would like to know more, I could sketch a drawing of the object, give you exact GPS coordinates, etc if you would like.

Like I said, I did a quick Google search and found your site, and it said to email, and I did. I hope this helps and hope you could clarify on what this was. Thanks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: