Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bright Orange Object Over Columbus Ohio

Date: September 24, 2010
Time: 1:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Columbus, OH.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round-ish.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming home from work on the far southwest side of town, when I noticed a light in the sky coming from the west, the direction I was traveling. I thought it would be a helo or a low plane at first, since there is a small airfield close by, but then I noticed it was a bright orange color, and was not blinking. It was heading in my direction, and almost went right over my car. I pulled over at the next street, and got out of my car to get a better look at it.

It looked most like a ball of fire, and appeared to be maybe only a few hundred feet up. It made no sound. It continued to move at a slow, but steady speed southeastward. I watched it until it disappeared out of range over the tree line. This all happened in about 1 minute, took place in a residential area. Hope this was helpful to someone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: