Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hovering Spherical UFO Over Wright Patterson AFB

Date: Late August beginning of September 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Around about the end of August or beginning of September my fiancé and I noticed a low almost hovering spherical object over Wright Patterson AFB of all places as we were driving north on Harshman Rd. It was blue in color, until we got closer that is. It actually went to a purplish pinkish color. It was a smooth transition, not a blink or strobe at all. Certainly no colors you see on a typical aircraft.

I couldn't believe what we were seeing, and the fact that no one else appeared to see it as I was rubber necking like I had seen a car accident. Had I not been in a rush to get home to get ready for work, I would have pulled the car over to investigate further. We spotted it at about 9:30 pm. I actually searched all the news that evening to see if there were any other reports of what we saw. Surprisingly there was nothing.

I know we couldn't be the only people that saw this. Of course I am very intrigued by the UFO phenomenon, and have been for some time. I always have my eye to the sky to see if I can catch a peak at something unusual. We did that night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: