Wednesday, September 8, 2010

UFO Shoots Skyward Over Glasgow Scotland UK

Date: September 8, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Glasgow, Scotland UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Tonight while out having a cigarette I noticed a strange orange/white glow in the sky. I quickly shouted out my mother (who I was visiting). The sphere like object was at first moving closer to us. It stopped and moved some more. Suddenly it shot straight up into the sky until it was almost star sized.

Then again it started to move along the sky and suddenly it split into two objects.

I know about Chinese lanterns and how they have been reported as UFO's, but this was nothing like that. Not at the speed this object shot up into the sky.

I would like to know if anyone else saw this object too. It certainly was the weirdest thing I have ever saw!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: