Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Large Reddish Spherical Object Over Altadena California

Date: September 21-22, 2010
Time: From 11:00 p.m. to roughly 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: North of Altadena.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Sometimes it could be seen bigger and reddish, usually was spherical, but one time it looked like a large cylinder, specially when descending (not too low)

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I usually stay up reading late. I was expecting to see another celestial phenomena and went out and saw a huge planet close to the moon. I came back to my desk that faces the mountains to the north.

I thought I was seeing a star, but then it moved around I thought in an helicopter, it even lasted a long time and was in the same latitude and altitude. But the most amazing thing is that stayed in that area, but moving higher little by little and disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: