Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ten Reddish Orange Balls Of Light Over Amity Harbor New York


Date: September 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:24 p.m.

About an hour ago my mom and I were just sitting outside and out of nowhere we see reddish orange balls come behind out neighbors house. There were about ten of them. They weren't in a straight line, but they were all really close and made no sound at all. They all faded out when then came to a specific point right in front of us.

They moved from the right to in front of our faces in the sky. It was super creepy and they didn't look like planes. I live in Amity Harbor, NY. This story sounded so similar to what I saw. I can't explain it at all.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: