Monday, September 6, 2010

Five Bright Orange Balls Of Light Over Kingston Area In Ulster County New York


Date: September 5, 2010
Time: 9:02 p.m.

To Brian Vike, at 9:02 PM EST myself and my girlfriend witnessed five bright orange balls of light in the sky over Kingston area in Ulster County NY. I was outside with my car and first saw two which multiplied to three in a vertical line, ran to the door and got my girlfriend outside, in those few seconds there was five in a rough circle. They stayed stationary, and low in the northeast horizon (I'd say over the Hudson River) for approximately two minutes then one by one vanished. Happened yesterday, September 5, 2010.

Usually have scoffed at things like this until I found your site with very similar sightings.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: