Monday, September 13, 2010

Unknown Objects Filmed Over Joshua Tree California (Pictures)

Date: September 11, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Joshua Tree California.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: ?
Shape of Objects: ?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Very weird Military ? I do not believe in UFO's, but not sure what this is, maybe military is my guess. I was out taking pictures with my new camera last night and captured these weird lights, this is not a telephone wire which is what I first thought.

I did not notice it with my eyes, I was just playing with the different light adjustments on my new camera and captured it.

My camera was on a tripod and very still so it is defiantly not motion blur. Please tell me what you think it may be, and let me know if you post it on your site. I will be sending the picture from (email address removed) In the subject line I will put (name removed) Joshua Tree Sighting 9/11 along with the pictures attached.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: