Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Loud Boom Was Heard And Yellow Light Seen Over Elmwood Park Illinois


Date: September 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

We saw the same thing at 10:15pm, except ours followed by a boom after the flame and radar lights.

Additional Information:

Hello, ok here's my story, I live in Elmwood Park Illinois and I was parking my car in the driveway as I just got home. I heard a boom and as I looked up in the sky with my girlfriend, I saw a flame -ish, yellowish light floating from south to north and then it vanished.

My girlfriend tried taking a photo of it with her camera phone, but not much came out. I am sending you the picture we tried to get. This was on the evening of September 5th around 10:15 pm, I'm a bit confused, also still hovering in the east are bright lights, but that might be a weather radar pattern or something. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: