Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Three Orange Red Lights Over San Bernardino California

Date: May 2010
Time: Approx: 10;15 p.m.

Hello Mr. Vike, Back in what I think was May of 2010, I was unloading some boxes from my car at about 10:15 p.m. when I looked up at the stars and saw what looked like these three rare orange-red lights which I thought were really odd bright stars to the North-East. I kept unloading stuff from my car and kept seeing these three lights just there, like calling out.

I called my wife out of the house and showed her those bright orange-red stars. She stared at them and told me those weren’t stars. We stared at them for about five minutes trying to figure out what kind of lights they might be, when all of a sudden one of the lights started dimming until it disappeared.

Then a second light started to dim and disappeared, and then the third. After about five minutes the three lights re-appeared and separated from each other. One moved horizontally to the South, one moved horizontally to the North-West, and one stayed put. Then after about five minutes later all three lights started dimming again, and then vanished. We could tell these lights were really high up because the airplanes that went by while these three lights were visible, were way below them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: