Monday, September 13, 2010

Orange Globes And Blue Flash In The Sky Over Centereach New York

Date: September 11, 2010
Time: 9:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Centereach New York.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Orange round globes.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was at the side of my house last night when I saw a single orange globe shape pass right over the tree top. Then came another and then another. When I saw them and realized what I was looking at, I ran into the house to get my wife. When we came back out they had moved west about 50 or so feet and were just behind some trees.

They came to a complete stop for about 3-5 minutes and then moved on. When I first saw them, there was nothing in my way as I said they were just above the tree tops. After losing sight of them I ran in the house and grabbed my camera and headed down the street to see if I could see them again. Drove west on Route 25 Middle Country road to a parking lot (Mc Donnald) were I saw them again.

I got out of my truck with the camera and went to grab a picture, when one by one they disappeared. I have always said we can't be here alone, but up until that happened I now know we are not.

Also later in the night, actually early am (12th) around 2:00am, I was out on my friends boat doing some fishing and we had this amazing bright blue and white flash that lit us up on the boat and came from the sky. We turned to look at it, and it was like something blew up in space or something like that. Big flash and then a trail or sparks like a comets tail. It was strange having those two things on the same night. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: