Sunday, September 12, 2010

Unknown Lights Seen Over Springboro Ohio

Date: September 11, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I saw your article online for the sighting is Springboro, Ohio. Last night I was driving with my friend coming back form BW3's in Springboro and she said, "do you see those lights?" I didn't see them until she finally pointed them out to me and I saw them.

They looked almost like little portions of clouds just floating around really, really fast. At first I thought they were just spot lights from somewhere, but they were to faint and they were not going in a specific pattern. They were just swarming around and around and they started to grow in numbers and when we continued to go down the road and past the deli, they were always next to us.

I don't know what exactly they were, but they were defiantly not spotlights, because they were to faint to be and they didn't have a pattern.
Just though I'd let you know!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: