Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reddish Orange Objects Seen Over North Attleboro Massachusetts

Date: September 25, 2010
Time: 7:05 p.m.

Location of Sighting: North Attleboro Massachusetts.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Multiple.
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On September 25, 2010 at approximately 7:05 pm, I took my daughter to play miniature golf, but the course was closed. While I was using my GPS to get directions, my daughter noticed the objects, and asked me what they were. When I looked, I first thought they were flares, because they were round, and reddish orange in color. Then I realized some were traveling up, but not floating down, and others were moving together horizontally, and changing directions. They all at one point started to disappear.

While this was all going on, I started to video the objects with my phone, and I told my daughter to use her phone, and she took pictures. I also noticed other people walking down the street, and looking up at the objects also.

Please feel free to call me if you need additional information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: