Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Orange Object Observed Over The State Of Georgia

Date: September 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hey , I am a college student in the state of Georgia. Tonight around 9:00 I was sitting on my back porch and was looking at the planes and helicopters outside. I began to watch the stars and I looked straight up and saw an orange light in the sky.

At first I thought it was a plane, but it was way too high. It began to move across the sky at a medium speed, but at the same time it could have been going really fast because of the vast amount of distance that it covered. After it was out of sight, I decided to describe what I saw and type it into YouTube, only to find out that people all over have been seeing this same strange orange dot.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: