Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dark Gold Orange Object Leaves Trail Over Fort Wayne Indiana

Date: September 4, 2010
Time: 7:00 a.m.

I too saw something out of the normal on Saturday Morning Sept 4 about 7:00am, as I was driving west on Jefferson Blvd from Main St. in Fort Wayne. It was to my left (north) about 300 ft off ground moving to the West. (about speed of airplane)

It looked like a Meteor, but to me more like something entering the earths atmosphere. It was leaving a trail and was dark gold/orange in color. I turned to my passenger and asked if they too saw that, and they replied yes.

When we arrived at our destination about 3 minutes later, I was standing by the car and looked toward the sky in the area I projected it to be traveling, and didn’t see anything, but heard a very load roaring sound for about 4-5 minutes. (sounded like I was standing in the middle of a highway.) This is weird, I was wandering if this had been seen or heard by anyone else in our area.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: