Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lights Split Into More And Perform Strange Maneuvers Over Springboro Ohio

Date: September 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Springboro, Ohio.
Number of witnesses: 7
Number of Objects: 5-6.
Shape of Objects: Lights (no shape really).

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was at a bonfire around West Factory Rd. in Springboro, Ohio when suddenly my buddy said "Hey what is that?" We turned around and looked over a fence and saw what appeared to be fireworks burning out, (after they explode) but they were burning really slowly and we thought "hmm maybe its a meteor shower." The lights (3 of them) burnt out, but suddenly relit in the area above where they burnt out.

At first it was only one that relit, then a second relit right next to the first one. Then a third relit and they all formed a perfectly straight line, the line moved and the lights appeared to get brighter. Then the line broke, and 2 of lights split into 2 more lights so there were a total of 6 lights in the sky.

They stopped moving, hovered and then immediately started spinning around each other. It looked as if they were caught in some sort of "tornado" motion. I tried to catch it on my camera phone, but I forgot to press the record button. I might have a picture however.

The lights died out about 30 seconds after they started spinning, and we ran down the street to get closer but they never came back on. Every time I try to recount this story to someone, I start crying. I can't help it. What happened last night freaked me out so much that I'm overcome with emotion when I try to relive it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: