Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bright Ball Of Light Feel From The Sky Over Cutler Ridge Florida


Date:  November 7, 2012
Time:  Around midnight.

My name is (name removed), and I live all the way down in south Florida.

We live in Cutler Ridge, and last night when I came home from work, my girlfriend and I sat on the patio to have a smoke before bed and she saw the same exact thing my friend.

I did not recall the time, but it was around midnight, because I left work around eleven, so your timing is almost exactly like mine.

We live hundreds of miles apart and we saw the same ball of light fall straight down from the sky and disappear i behind the tree line in the horizon.

She was certain she saw it and I believed her, now I really feel that something took place yesterday. If you have any other information, we would both really appreciate the facts. Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: