Friday, November 9, 2012

Orange Lights Seen Flying In The Sky Over Carlsbad California


Date:  July 19, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:45 p.m.

I just happened to run into your posting while I was looking up any other sightings of the orange orb lights I witnessed out here on the coast of S.D. CA in Carlsbad on July 19th around 11:45 pm.

I do live close to the military base (Camp Pendleton) and they were making quite a fuss with booms and whatever else they do for practice here and there, but this night it was going on way past 10:00 p.m. and they have a noise law to follow.

So I went out on my patio and was sitting there and all of a sudden 2 huge orange orb lights appeared not even 50 feet in front of me and went up very fast and moved around in a funny formation and then turned white and faded out like a bubble, but I could she metal at this point.

Then two more appeared right in front of me and I honestly couldn't move. I was sweating and shaking, but at the same time it was a peaceful feeling all at once.

I can't describe it. I've been out every night since looking for them, but no luck. I did find many sightings in the same month and they are now showing up more than usual around different states  and countries.

What have you heard or found out about these lights? I do believe it's other beings showing up, but from where and why so many right now? My name in (name removed) by the way. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: