Friday, November 9, 2012

Fast Moving Star Like Objects In The Sky Over Tucson Arizona


Date:  November 2, 2012
Time:  5:20 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Pin-point, bright, star-like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Facing west/south-west I was looking at Orion and saw a "star" moving quickly to the left (towards Sirius). I didn't notice it until it was directly under Orion's belt, it was out of my line-of-sight just as it passed under Sirius.

It moved faster than what I've seen satellites move through the sky, but there was no tail or streak. I kept observing Orion intently for several more minutes and right at 5:20 a.m. (AZ Time) another object seemed to appear right under Orion's belt.

As I was definitely watching for one, it is confusing that I did not observe the "star" when (or if) it was to the right of Orion's belt. This one traveled the exact same path, to the left, under Sirius, and seemed to be just as fast. They took less than one and a half seconds to travel from the right-most star of Orion's belt to underneath Sirius.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment about Italy and germany and kansas my trip to Europe was Aug 2 nd thru Aug 24. We flew back on 24th we were in Italy for 10 days after t h a is when I saw the big object in germany. And Aug. 27th when I saw so many. But every no g nuisance our return their have been a lot more.