Thursday, November 8, 2012

Red/Orange Lights Form Triangle Formation Over Daphne Alabama


Date:  September 29, 2012
Time:  Evening.

My daughter and I also saw the same lights on September 29, 2012 in Daphne, but when we saw them they were in a triangular formation then faded out. 

I also saw something similar this summer in Orange Beach at my home. The lights were the same, glowing red/orange, but it was probably a dozen or so moving southeast, not in any formation.

Then they faded out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

September 27,2014 at about 9pM my son called me to the porch to look at the eastern sky at a formation of red orange lights moving south. Catherine lawrence