Thursday, November 8, 2012

Orange Glowing Object With Tail Streaks Across The Sky Over O'Fallon Missouri


Date:  November 7, 2012
Time:  10:20 p.m. - 10:25 p.m.

I live on the south side of O'Fallon, MO by Winghaven Golf Course. I was letting my dog out at about 10:20-25 pm. As I step out on the porch and look north I notice something streaking across the sky horizontal to the ground.

It only took a second or two to go across the sky. It glowed orange and left a streak of an orange tail behind it. Seemed to be propelled like a rocket, but it was moving at an incredible speed. It didn't appear to be that high off the ground - low flying.

I called the O'Fallon, MO police to report it at about 10:35 p.m. That can most likely be confirmed. They gave me an 866 phone number that was connected to the FAA I believe, but I didn't follow up and call that number.

Did anyone else see this last night?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: