Saturday, November 10, 2012

Orange Fiery Object With A Bright Long Tail Seen Over Louisville Kentucky


Date:  November 10, 2012
Time:  Around Midnight.

I live in Louisville Kentucky. I am online right now trying to figure out what I just saw in the sky. It's a really clear night and I was looking into the eastern sky around midnight EST.

All the sudden I saw a large orange fiery looking light and it literally passed over my head and into the western sky.

It had a very long bright tail and was visible for about 8 seconds. I've seen shooting stars. I watch the Persiad meteor shower every August, but I have never seen anything like this.

I got so excited I immediately got on NASA's website to look for something that may tell me what it was, but found nothing.

I searched pictures of comets and none seemed to really look like it and they say comets tails are not so visible. So I searched bright orange with tail in the sky and found this post. It was incredible and I'm dying to know what it was!

If you have any ideas please share it with me! Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: