Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dark Object And Huge Green Flash Of Light Which Lit Up The Sky At Livingston Texas


Date:  November 11, 2012
Time:  1:00 a.m.

Yesterday night/today morning around 1:00 a.m. I was with some friends outside sitting down, when I decided to look up, then a big green flash lit up the whole sky of Livingston, Texas.

Everyone I was with seen it and was shocked hollering "did you see that?" I was the only one that was looking up and saw a black object speed away when the flash occurred.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, saw something similar last night in central Portugal, facing southwest. I did posted about it in GLP forum. It was like a rectangular green shape, just popped up in the night sky (zero clouds) and disappeared in less then a second. Like when someone does a on/off in a light. Very bright green, like a neon, and a perfect rectangular shape. Serach GLP forum for "portugal green light in the sky" or similar for my post. Thanks.

UFO Perspectives said...

I have been getting a great deal of calls with similar descriptions in my area here in Eastern KY. Might be something going on big.

Anonymous said...

I saw something in the Philippines a couple years ago. I was walking back to my apartment one night and looked up to see a huge dark object hovering approx. 200 feet above me and it was moving extremely slow heading north. It was not an aircraft as it had no lights, and the airport closes at night here. Baffling to see something like this as I am not one to believe in the paranormal or unknown.

Anonymous said...

I saw something in the Philippines a couple years ago. I was walking back to my apartment one night and looked up to see a huge dark object hovering approx. 200 feet above me and it was moving extremely slow heading north. It was not an aircraft as it had no lights, and the airport closes at night here. Baffling to see something like this as I am not one to believe in the paranormal or unknown.