Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bright Orange Flaming Object Seen Flying Over Shorewood Illinois


Date: October 20, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

On October 20, 2012 at about 10:30 p.m. I was taking my dog out in front of my Shorewood, Illinois home when I noticed an orange light approaching from the southwest. I assumed it was a small aircraft, but the orange light drew my interest.

As it got closer I noticed it was pulsating and I did not see any wings. It came straight over my head at a pretty low altitude and what I saw was a round transparent object that appeared to have flames behind it. I never saw anything on earth like it.

It seemed to slow up as it passed over. I ran in the house to get my wife and when we came out all you could see was a orange light at a much higher altitude and it disappeared like you turned off a light switch.

This object did not make any sound whatsoever. I saw some internet videos of similar sightings and it definitely matches what I saw at a fairly close distance. Please let me know if anyone in the area saw it also.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: