Saturday, November 10, 2012

Red Object Flying Over El Paso Texas


Date:  November 10, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hello, I'm in El Paso, Texas. A few hours ago I as about to get into my car when my wife told me to look in the sky.

When I did, I noticed a red thing moving steadily across the sky. The Chinese lantern thing was the first thing that popped in my mind, but I wasn't sure.

I did get it on video, but it was so high the recording couldn't do it justice, it was crazy.

Just to let you know it was heading east.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw Red UFO over El Paso tonight at about 6:30pm, moved slow north then moved straight up after an airplane heading west went bye . Look like a Red Jelly Fish