Friday, November 9, 2012

Two Flaming Objects In The Sky Over Joliet Illinois


Date:  September 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, Wednesday, September 5th, 2012, going eastbound on Interstate 80, in the town of Joliet, Illinois, at approximately 8:00 p.m., my mother and I, along with other motorists, witnessed something in the sky.

Interstate 80 west and eastbound, is very dark between 355 and the first exit in Joliet so the glow from the sky attracted my attention. The objects appeared to be two flaming objects, with a pronounced red and yellow flame.  

My first instinct was that the objects were some sort of small planes that may have collided and that they were "falling". However, as I slowed down my speed, it became very clear that the objects were about a mile or two apart, and were unexplainable in its origin.

I have been perusing the Internet to see if anyone else has reported seeing this is in the sky unfortunately to no avail.  Through my perusal I came across your website and noticed that someone posted similar sightings August 18th, 2012.  This has really weirded me out. Thank you for your forum.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This morning...Friday, February 8, 2013, at approximately 5:55am near Haines City, Florida, I saw a flaming object which appeared to be an aircraft falling out of the Western sky (towards Tampa's direction, only closer). The flames trailed a very long distance above the object. They seemed intense as the flames were billowing above a very large flat object. What appeared so unusual was that the leading edge appeared as if it were an airplane's leading edge of the wing on fire, the whole distance across. Also notable, was a little red ball of light within the flames above the object's leading edge. I stopped my car to observe the object, but it disappeared after approx.10-15 seconds. I called my wife who made contact with a local Tampa television station to see if someone reported an airplane crash. No one else has reported any sighting.