Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Objects Breaks Into Numerous Pieces Over Miami Lakes Florida (Picture)


Date:  November 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hi, I saw about 5 or 6 very strange large bright white lights in the sky at night on or around November 1st, 2012.

They all moved in different directions and when moving, looked like they changed shaped from a ball to a disc like shape.

I was surprised there was nothing on the news about them.

I live in Miami Lakes and I was outside at about 7:30 ish  p.m. I think when I saw them.

I was facing north at the time and they were in the distance to the north of me.

Does anybody have any footage? I tried to take pictures with my I-Phone, but they didn't come out. Only black screen..

One of the pictures shows 3 of the lights when they started streaming after changing from ball shaped. I just noticed when I zoom it in on one of the pictures.

I will send you the picture from my cell phone shortly.
Let me know if there's any footage of them anywhere.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: