Friday, November 9, 2012

Round Glowing Bright Yellow/Orange Fire In The Sky Over Twinsburg Ohio


Date:  November 7, 2012
Time:  9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I could not believe what I was seeing. It was a round bright yellow/orange glow and underneath it was fire just like a hot air balloon. But it appeared to be only about 4 or 5 foot in diameter and I saw no basket under the flame.

Just a round glow ball with fire underneath. My vision was very clear and I know what I saw.

It was only about 200 yards from me. I was sitting in my upstairs room in front of the window when this orange glow appeared. At first I thought it was a shadow of a light in my window. I stood up and got close to the window and couldn't believe my eyes. I yelled to my 20 year old son to come see.

I thought it was going to catch our large front tree on fire or hit the house, it was that close.

By the time my son came upstairs it had slowly drifted over the house so we ran into the back room to see it and it had drifted higher and farther away so all that you could see was a glowing yellow/orange ball flickering away between trees. It got tinier and tinier as it went farther away.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: