Sunday, November 11, 2012

Red Lights In The Sky Over Brickell Miami


Date:  November 10, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I saw the same red lights last night on my balcony in Brickell, Miami. They were going in the opposite direction of the wind.

It was so weird that it made me cry because I knew it was something special. What were they?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sure I just saw the exact same lights here in puerto rico, about 15 min ago. It was so wierd, I saw like two of them and in just a moment they disappeard.