Sunday, January 2, 2011

Red Orange Light Over Virginia Beach Virginia

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m.

I saw a reddish orange dot in the sky round 12:00am. I recorded it in my phone because I was astonish. I live in the USA and as I was watching, I knew it could not be a airplane or fire works and while that thing was in the sky, sprint customers phones went out. They could not talk or text on they phone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister-inlaw took pictures of a Ufo in Virginia Beach summer of 2012 at about 1:00am in the morning I still have the photo's Looks like a row (three) red lights I you email me I'll send you pics whitley.mm@cox.net