Sunday, March 4, 2012

25 To 30 Yellow Orange Lights Spotted Over Palm Bay Florida

 
Date:  February 3, 2012
Time:  9:50 p.m.
 
21:50 Friday Feb 3, 2012 - Driving north on HWY US1 at Turkey Creek I saw 8 or 9 yellow/orange (fire colored) orbs in the night sky. At first I thought they were sodium /low intensity lights, like street lights, but I noticed they were moving across the sky.
 
I looked to my left and saw many more coming. They were silently moving from east to west very smoothly. They weren’t in any type of formation, a few here, one here, another couple here and so on.
 
They flew over head at approximately 1500 feet ( just a guess) traveling at maybe 100 mph.
 
They were slow enough I could find them in my cameras view finder and track them. They flew over the Indian river and then out to sea. They were strung out in a trail that took maybe 4-5 minutes to all pass by.
 
I estimate there was a total of 25-30 individual orb-like objects that flew over head and out to sea.
 
There were 3 or 4 people across the street that saw this too.
 
I’ve spent 27 years as a technician at CCAFS, and my entire life on military installations and these were not airplanes, fighter jets,helicopters balloons or flares.
 
I have contacts at Cape Canaveral AFS that are looking into what was scheduled to be in the airspace during this time, just to eliminate any possible military operations that may have been taking place.
 
Again, I am certain these were not aircraft, at least nothing that I’ve ever experienced or heard of.
 
I have video clips of these some of these orbs, albeit not great video that doesn’t represent the experience very well.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It happened again tonight, December 24. About 20 of us were having a Christmas Staff Party when around 10:30 we watch 20 or more orbs float through the air. They seemed to rise up from our horizon in the North West, float along the air currents (though it seemed faster than air currents) past us in a southerly path. They rose higher in the sky as they went along. They looked like flickering fire light rising up like a ballon. It was pretty but have no idea what it was.