Sunday, March 11, 2012

Brilliant White Object With Hint Of Blue Lit Up Clouds Over Albany California

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  6:54 p.m.
 
Hi, I was walking home from work in Albany, California, it happened at 6:54 p.m. exactly, because I called my father right afterward. I was walking east, approaching Albany Middle school and I was gazing up at the sky. 
 
The sun had set about 30 minutes ago, the sky was navy, almost black with some cloud cover. I see a brilliant white spot with a hint if blue heading north, about 2-3 times faster than your typical passenger jet for an object of that size. 
 
Not in a straight line either, at a slight decline. It came and entered cloud cover which lit up a good portion of the clouds a bright blue and then was gone, disappeared as if someone turned off the lights.
 
I struggled to see any sign of an object, but saw nothing fall or disintegrate. Just poof, gone. It was an eerie thing to see, yet the light was magnificent, and beautiful. Never saw anything like it in my life. 
 
My name is (name removed), and I also live in Albany.  I came across the orange triangle story when I goggled light in the sky 3/10/2012, and was a little surprised to see a light sighting so close to where I saw it on the same day. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: