Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Large Blue Ball Of Light With White Orange Tail Flew Over Angels Camp California

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  Around 6:45 p.m. or 6:50 p.m.
 
Hi, on Saturday March 10, 2012 around 6:45 p.m. or 6:50 p.m. me my husband and our two friends were outside having dinner while camping in Angels Camp California. Suddenly a huge blue ball of light with a white orange tail flew over our heads.
 
It seemed so close. It was very scary, it seemed to be shooting across the sky for a long time, then just when we thought it may be heading for the ground, it just blinked out, didn't dim, but went out completely.
 
I found it very unsettling, I have never seen any shooting star or meteor shower like it before. I have been on the internet ever since trying to find any information on the ball of light and your website is the only one I have found that has acknowledged this phenomenon.
 
Thank you for posting and keeping us all informed.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got off of work around 10:40pm here in Las Vegas and I saw the same thing fly over me going south a little lower then a helicopter would be flying but there was no noise and all of a sudden it vanished. I've never seen anything like it before....