Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Large Green Blue Object/Light Spotted Over Rushville New York

 
Date:  March 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Dear Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday around 8:00 p.m. me and my buddy were in the car driving out of the Marcus Whitman High school after working out, my buddy was in the passenger seat.
 
We got to the stop sign, and my buddy looked up and was like OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very large and appeared to be low (as I sat there I was like wow that must be a plane going down).
 
It seemed to be going faster than a plane and appeared much larger. Before I knew it, this light ended up jolting up (not to far, but a little jolt) an completely disappears. My buddy texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't believe it at all. 
 
A couple hours later, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a kids status on Facebook that we went to school with. The status read "no one can tell me aliens aren’t real after the stuff I just seen!" and some one commented saying really?
 
His description of what he seen was exactly what me and my buddy seen at this point we were freaked out ! This is my description hope to hear a reply!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: