Sunday, March 11, 2012

UFO Sightings Over Rolla Lebanon (Amber Lights)

 
Date:  Late 1990’s
Time:  Evenings.
 
In the late 1990's I was an over the road truck driver with a scheduled run from Oklahoma City, Ok to Holland, Mi. I always drove at night and a co-driver in the daylight hours.
 
I would always be around the Rolla, Lebanon area at around midnight on the return trip to Oklahoma City and saw the amber lights several times, the first time they simply flashed on and off at different areas then once it split and went straight up from the other.
 
I also saw, one dark night, just before passing Rolla what appeared to be a well lite (interior) passenger train car in the sky complete with passengers in the windows. 
 
Another night I was moving to the southwest and saw on a converging course from the east an amber light, as I came down into a deep valley it was hovering just off the highway then split into three and moved the opposite direction over my vehicle.
 
I have no idea why, but at that instant I had the feeling of ultimate peace I have ever had.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: