Thursday, February 14, 2013

Huge Fluorescent Green UFO Seen Over Dallas Texas


Date:  July 20, 1983
Time:  3:00 a.m.

July 20 1983, at 3:00 a.m. I woke up in Dallas, Texas. I don’t know why, but I put my clothes on and went outside when I saw what looked like a huge fluorescent green golf ball, yes with all the dimples.

The object did not crash, but had controlled navigation. It looked to be about 20 feet in diameter was silent as it flew horizontally. There were electrical sparks being thrown out.

I thought that it was going to crash and decimate a city block. Next day I looked in the newspaper and TV news, but nothing was mentioned about this green ball.

Strangest thing I ever saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: