Thursday, February 14, 2013

Orange Light Up In The Sky Over Fort Wayne Indiana


Date:  February 14, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I was out in my backyard with the dogs when I saw a large orange light in the north.

It appeared to be heading southeast, a typical flight line I've seen planes heading to Ft Wayne International Airport which is around 5+ miles away from my house.

The orange light looked much larger than typical landing lights. While it was a bit breezy, I heard nothing coming from the orange light. Usually a plane that low would be heard. 

The orange light began to dip as it moved down and then up again. It was not a smooth motion. It appeared to speed up as well and then slow down. It then turned away from the direction of the airport and turned more direct easterly. 

It also appeared to rise higher in the sky as I could tell the orange light grew smaller. I walked around my backyard to keep this object in sight.

My wife and daughter then returned home, so I walked back into the house with the dogs. 

Any other reports like this in my area?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: