Saturday, February 9, 2013

Huge Flaming Object Falling Out Of The Sky Near Haines City Florida


Date:  February 8, 2013
Time:  Early morning.

I was on my way to work yesterday, Friday, February 8, 2013, when I saw a huge flaming object falling in the sky near Haines City, Florida. It appeared in the western sky (towards Tampa, Florida).

What concerned me was that it may be an airplane crashing. The object with a huge flat surface, was "billowing" flames orange/red above the flat surface (which looked like the leading edge of an airplane). 

There was a bright red light in the middle of the flames above the leading edge of the flat surface. The light was not blinking. 

I had pulled my car off the side of the road to observe (approximately 10 to 15 seconds). Then, I called my wife to tell her what I saw. 

She contacted a local television station in Tampa, FL, with the concern that perhaps an airplane may have crashed. They thanked her and said that they would investigate it. 

We called the television station again yesterday afternoon. They had no other information, but put us through to the television's meteorologist.

After explaining what I saw, he stated that he had heard of other incidents like this in the past. He confirmed that it was not weather related. 

What do you think I saw? Did anyone else see this?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: