Thursday, February 14, 2013

One Bright Orange Object 10 Times Larger Than A Star Over Fort Lauderdale Florida


Date:  January 23 or 24, 2013
Time:  Approx: 4:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.

This last Thursday around 5:00 a.m. I live on the beach and I awoke and saw this object or bright orange light slowly blinking that’s why I searched wanted to see if there was similar activity around this area and I found someone’s sighting.

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

I'm going to explain better. I live on the beach here in Fort Lauderdale, a high-rise. My apartment is on the corner and my whole side faces the ocean directly.

I woke up early last week I believe it was Thursday or Wednesday morning and went to my bathroom and as I was leaving, I decided to peak out my window.

There it was a bright orange orb just about I say 2,000 feet high. It was blinking on and off and almost appeared like a flare in color, but much larger in diameter, about 10x that of a star until I lost sight of it.

I know it was not the sun because the sun was rising more on the south easterly direction and it was blinking on and off which the sun does not do. I tried to keep my eye on it, but then it disappeared behind a cloud and it was gone.

The reason I wrote, is because I was so taken by this that I wondered  if anyone else saw it. I did an internet search to see if there might have been reports to the media or witnesses. Thanks for getting back to me.

Hi, I just talked to my father who also lives on Galt Ocean Mile, Korean War veteran.

He lives 3 buildings down from me, he also told me that he spotted something that seemed to take off from a floating platform just over the horizon.

It went at tremendous speed and disappeared over the sky. It was early as well about 4:00 a.m. same color orange to more reddish in his observation. Just wanted to mention that to you as well. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: