Friday, February 15, 2013

Two Fiery Bright Fast Moving Red Objects Seen In The Sky From Elk Grove California


Date:  February 14, 2013
Time:  Just before 11:00 p.m.

Hello, I witnessed something in the sky tonight unlike anything I have ever saw. I am in Elk Grove, CA (just south of Sacramento).

I walked outside of my house to go to my truck just before 11:00 p.m. (on 02/14/13) when I noticed something in the southern sky.

It was two very bright, fiery red objects traveling from the south to the north. My first thought was meteors. Although they were moving very fast (and very high), they were not moving fast enough to be meteors and they had no "tail".

My second thought was nuclear war heads. They were much to high to be airplanes and much too big. One was right behind the other traveling in the same direction.

Then the one to the rear starting moving toward the one in front in an upside down 'V' pattern until it looked like the two hit each other or adjoined.

I thought I was going to see an explosion very high in the atmosphere as if one missile were shooting down another. Then they separated again still heading north. It was almost as if they were playing tag or something.

They would speed up and then slow down. again and again. They were both like massive fireballs. Again, higher than any plane I have ever seen. They were most definitely not airplanes or weather balloons like I am sure NASA would say!

Once they got over the Sacramento area, they both dimmed way down until they just looked like stars in the sky, but still traveling very fast. I watched them until I could not see them any more and then ran into my house and woke up my wife to tell her what I had just witnessed.

She very calmly said, "I believe you, I do not think that we are alone". Damn I wish I had had a video camera! I went and turned on the 11 o'clock news to see if they would report it, but there was nothing about it.

So I started scouring the internet to see if anyone else had posted anything about. I know for a fact that I cannot be the only one who saw it. It was actually very beautiful!

Please let me know if you get any other reports of this or find out what it was. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: