Saturday, February 9, 2013

Object Had Multiple Colors And Seen In The Sky Over Nine Mile Falls Washington


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  Between 10:50 p.m. - 11:11 p.m.

Now I'm not crazy. I was a sleep and my brother whose 17 (a junior). Comes and gets me and he's like look there’s a UFO.

I thought he was lying, but from my bedroom window I can see what appear to be a object floating in the same spot, not moving in any direction except up and down.

At first I thought it was a plane, then a satellite. It had like what people in Ohio were saying, multiple lights red, purple, yellow and green. Green was the most dominate color on it though.

It’s pretty crazy. I was amazed at what I saw. I can’t believe what my brother and I had witnessed. By the way we witnessed between 10:50 p.m. - 11:11 p.m. in Washington state city Nine Mile Falls.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: