Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lights Observed Flying Over Conover North Carolina (Video Footage)


Date:  February 4, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

2 very bright horizontal moving independent lights were seen at approximately 6:30 p.m. last night in the south eastern sky.

They were flashing green, red and bright white. No sound was emanating from the lights.

My daughter and I both saw them disappear and re-appear as higher flying airplanes came into the area and left. They were joined by a third craft that formed a V shape and changed positions.

They gradually repositioned themselves further away over a period of about 45 minutes. Finally leaving the field of vision.  

She captured a video of the 3 crafts in the inverted V on her phone.

Apparently, other people saw the lights as well. I will stand firm, believing we saw something unknown.

As we had standard aircraft come into the area at the same time and watch the unknowns disappear when they did. I just want to try and understand what it was.

Additional Information:

The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Hey, here is a link to the video. I took it on my phone so the only way I could upload it was to my Facebook. I hope you can access this video. If not I can upload it to YouTube and maybe you can get it from there.

This was taken February 4th, 2013 at around 7:00 p.m. in Conover, NC. There are three  lights in question, there are two other foreground lights that are part of the foreground (like street lights or something)

The three lights that were strange are red and green twinkly lights. They are the ones furthest to the left, the highest up one and then the one furthest to the right down at the bottom ( this one is faint, but still visible)

At one point they form a triangle, then the top one moves to the left and then disappears. This is only a segment that I took when my mom first called me outside to see them.

They lasted much longer, they were there prior to the video and then after the video.

At one point they were much closer and much brighter. Hope this helps. I would love to know if others saw anything similar.

To view the excellent video footage: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4300159551026&l=5569223888976689402

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: