Thursday, February 14, 2013

Red Ball Of Light Flying Over The Homes In St. Louis Missouri (Picture)


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time: 12:03 a.m.

A red ball of light was seen over St Louis, Missouri on January 1, 2013 at 12:03 a.m.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this same exact thing from my home in South St Louis right around midnight of 12/31/13 into Jan 1st 2014

Joe said...

I came across your site after searching google. I just saw this tonight, 01/02/2016 around midnight. When i first saw it i thought it was a shooting star because it appeared out of no where and was headed north of me. I am in South St. Louis area. First time to ever see anything like it, and I gotta say it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up lol.

Lis said...

I saw the same thing on the horizon, 31st of December 2015! maybe its a new years ufo haha. It moved silently across the sky then disappeared, nsw Australia