Thursday, February 14, 2013

White Fireballs In The Sky Over The Alabama/Florida State Line


Date:  January 23, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I had something similar happen to me tonight (January 23, 2013)
I had a bizarre experience tonight on the Alabama/Florida state line. I was in the absolute middle of nowhere about 20 miles away from Milton, Florida when I saw four white fireballs in the sky.

They were extremely close, fast, and made no noise at all whatsoever. The fireballs would flash into the sky and then reform into balls of white light and fly around close to each other. I pulled off the highway to see them as did other drivers.

They disappeared and I continued on my drive.

Ten minutes later while driving I noticed a red orb of light slightly smaller than the white ones and more solid to the left of me seemingly going at my pace and following me.

While that was happening the white orbs were back and above me to the right in the sky doing the same thing as before, flaming/flashing into the sky and reforming into balls of white fiery light all the while flying around. Again, they disappeared into thin air.

So, the real kicker to this story is that I was almost home (Navarre, Florida) and I saw three of the white fireballs again and over ten light colored military tanks were pulling out of a side road heading towards where the balls of light were coming from. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: