Wednesday, February 13, 2013

String Of Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Southeast Lakecity In North Seattle Washington


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hi, I'm so glad I found someone to tell my story. I live just southeast of Lakecity in north
Seattle. 

I came home February 9, 2013 at about 10:30 p.m. I noticed what looked like a string of Christmas light in the sky, I was looking southeast. 

I said to myself, what would they be connected to. I went to my front yard and watched them, about 9 or 10 twinkling lights, then I saw another one came in view moving toward the string. 

That’s when I wish someone was with me to witness it. Just then a second one came into view, they both came from the south. 

When the first one came near the string, each one of the twinkling objects started moving independently from each other heading up through the clouds. 

I watched until the last one left. They all went through the clouds in the same area following each other. These objects looked like very bright stars, with red and white color. 

When you witness something like this you become a true believer, but how do you make someone to believe in you. They were not helicopters or airplanes. 

They did not fly information, they were independent of one and other. I could not tell how far south or how high they were.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: