Monday, February 11, 2013

Metallic UFO With Hump On Top Hovered Above The Lake At Lake Michigan Highland Park Illinois



Date:  1966-67
Time:  Around dusk.

In 1966-67 my brother and I saw a UFO on Lake Michigan in Highland Park, Illinois. We were at the beach riding our bicycles and it was getting dark when I saw it about 200 yards off the beach.

It was metallic in color and had a hump on top and was hovering just above the water.

It looked like it had some lights underneath. I often wondered if it needed water or something.

As we were watching it, a policeman drove up and told us it was time to close the beach. He did not notice the ship until we pointed it out to him, and he was shocked to see it too.

He called his dispatcher and they called the Glenview Naval Base to track it on radar. It seemed as soon as he called the craft started moving up very slow and I remember it didn’t make any noise as it reached a certain height.

It took off like a bullet and just accelerated out of sight. I was only 12 years old and my brother was 15. They lost it on the tracking at Glenview Naval Base the policeman told us.

It looked like it could fit about 8 people in it. I never contacted the policeman and didn’t know his name to this day. We didn’t tell anybody for a long time, but we remember it.

It kind of changed my life. My parents were strict Catholics and I wasn’t going to tell them. They would say sure, what are you nuts, but I know from records of the state of Michigan at that time there were alot of reports all along Lake Michigan.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: