Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Red/Dark Orange Object With Beam Of Light Inside And Seen Over Winter Park Florida


Date:  February 7, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hello, on 2/7 at about 7:00 p.m. as I was walking up my driveway after picking up the mail, I glanced up and saw a single reddish/dark orange light over my head. 

I’ve lived in the same house 13 years, near Orlando Int’l airport, and have seen thousands of planes, helicopters and sea planes.  And blimps.
It was overcast and I didn’t actually see what it was, just the light. The first thing I deliberately did was listen for noise, this thing was absolutely noiseless. I watched this single light fly due north until it was no longer visible. 

It flew in a straight pattern. There seemed to be a light beam of some type within this red/orange light, slowly circulating round and round. 

I started yelling for a neighbor and by the time he got to me, the light was very far away but we both knew based on the distance there should have been some type of noise even at that distance. 

When my neighbor didn’t hear a noise either he suggested it was a silent helicopter.

Seems a bright, glowing red/orange light would defeat the purpose of a noiseless aircraft, if they are even being made?

Next morning I started Googling everything I could find, even ‘drones’, this was not a drone. I found your website, but didn’t see anything that related until today. 

Apparently I’m not the only one that saw this, thank God!

Any ideas what it could have been?  Has this been debunked yet? I am absolutely a believer that life exists elsewhere in the universe, but still can’t believe I actually saw what I think I saw. Thank you for being there!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: